PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
MYKREATES FLAVOURFUL VENTURES (hereinafter referred to as “MYKREATES”, “We”, “Our”, or “Us”) is committed in protecting the personal information of users (hereinafter also referred to as “user”, “you” or “your”) and will take necessary and relevant measures to safeguard your personal information in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA 2010).
This Personal Data Protection Notice (hereinafter referred to as “Notice”) governs the manner in which MYKREATES collects, uses, maintains and discloses information collected from the users. This policy only applies to personal information of individuals that are processed for commercial transactions.
Collection of Personal Information
MYKREATES does not collect any personal identifiable information when you visit our website (“Site”) or mobile application (“App”) unless you opt to provide that information to MYKREATES and/or continue to proceed after being informed or notified by MYKREATES that your information will be recorded. The following data that will be collected by MYKREATES from you will be including but not limited to name, identification number, email address, phone number, address, bank account information and any other personal data as defined and described under PDPA 2010.
MYKREATES will collect data and process data when the user:
· Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
· Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
· Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Purpose of Data Collection:
MYKREATES will collect the data so that we can:
1. To process your requested services;
2. To process upon payment transactions, delivery of notice, forms, letters and other documents necessarily required;
3. To respond to your enquiries;
4. Communications with you and delivery of information by any communication methods including, but not limited to e-mail, telephone calls, facsimile, short message service, social media and other services;
5. Any other purposes provided for in our services and/or products offered by us;
6. Market survey and trend analysis;
7. Prevention, hindrance, reporting of any criminal activities including but not limited to, fraud, bribery and money laundering;
8. Compliance to any legal requirements and/or to make any disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulations, directions, court orders, guidelines, circulars, codes which are applicable to us;
9. For internal records and maintenance of our user database;
10. For company’s credit risk management and credibility worthiness check of its users; and
11. To monitor, review and improve the company’s services.
Disclosing User’s Personal Information
1. MYKREATES may disclose the users’ personal information to the following parties (including those located overseas) only for the purposes as stated above:
2. Agents and service providers who provide services relating to the purposes of which the personal information is collected including data processing services;
3. Our third-party service providers as we deem necessary or appropriate;
4. Any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality with MYKREATES and who has undertaken the responsibility to keep such information confidential; and
5. Bank, financial institution, insurance companies, land authorities, Malaysian Inland Revenue Board, Companies Commission of Malaysia, and court of laws.
MYKREATES will not disclose the user’s personal information to unaffiliated third parties without the user’s consents unless such personal information is required by law or in good faith and such action is necessary to comply with any law enforcement agency requirements, court orders or legal processes.
In addition, MYKREATES will not sell, trade or rent users’ personal information to others.
Any personal data supplied by you will be retained by MYKREATES as long as it is necessary and expedient for the fulfilment of any purpose as stated above pursuant to our internal practices, regulatory requirements, legal and accounting requirements.
It is your obligation to supply your personal data to us in the most accurate manner. If you do not provide us with your personal data, we are unable to, process your personal data on your behalf, for the purposes stated in this Notice, or effectively render our services to you and all relationships created or to be created between us shall then be terminated and ceased to be in effect immediately.
If you do not wish for your personal data to be collected via cookies on this website, you may deactivate cookies by adjusting your internet browser settings to disable, block or deactivate cookies, by deleting your browsing history and clearing the cache from your internet browser.
Your Data Protection Rights
MYKREATES would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following rights:
1. Right to request access to personal data
Subject to a payment of small fee, you are entitled to request access to your personal data that is processed by us with reasonable notice.
2. Right to request correction of personal data
You are entitled to request the correction of your personal data that is held by that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date with reasonable notice.
3. Right to Erasure
You have the right to request MYKREATES to erase your personal data under certain conditions.
4. Right to restrict processing
You are entitled to limit our processing of your personal data by expressly withdrawing in full your consent given previously including for us to send any advertising and marketing materials or for direct marketing purposes subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and within a reasonable time period.
5. The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to MYKREATES’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
6. The right to data portability
You have the right to request MYKREATES to transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Access and Correction
If you wish to request access to or rectify your personal data, you may send your request in writing to this email address: [email protected]
Changes to this Notice
MYKREATES reserves the right to amend or update this Notice at any time to reflect changes in the law, our business practices, processes or structure. Upon the update or amendment, MYKREATES will post a notification on the site or in the app and revise the updated date accordingly. The user acknowledges and agrees that it is the user’s responsibility to review this Notice periodically and be aware of future modifications. By continuing to communicate with MYKREATES or by continuing to use MYKREATES services following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice, it shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.